[*V3R3tz*] Index du Forum
[*V3R3tz*]
forum de la team [*V3R3tz*]

[*V3R3tz*] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Passive Income Ideas How To Become A Successful SelfPubli ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [*V3R3tz*] Index du Forum -> Bistrot -> le bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
landipho

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Passive Income Ideas How To Become A Successful SelfPubli Répondre en citant

Passive Income Ideas: How to Become a Successful Self-Publisher
by Sabi Shepherd
rating: 4.3 (9 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Passive Income Ideas: How to Become a Successful Self-Publisher
READ BOOK Passive Income Ideas: How to Become a Successful Self-Publisher

This book will discuss methods and strategies for generating income through passive methods by creating contents.

Mainly focusing on a self-publishing business, on how to publish written content to various platforms and creating eBooks and paperback by a print-on-demand service.

Discussions will also touch on certain aspects of marketing as well how to monetize potential customers, and how to attract them to your online business.

Additionally, you can expect to discover methods for making money not only by working hard, but also by understanding how to outsource certain tasks and how to create a great team.

In this book you will learn:

<ul><li>Possibilities with self-publishing </li><li>How to outsource book cover creations </li><li>Hiring ghostwriters </li><li>Proofreading and editing techniques </li><li>What is intellectual property and how to do copyright </li><li>How to use print-on-demand service </li></ul>

Details:
price: $3.01
bound: 1 hour&nbsp;and&nbsp;25 minutes
publisher: Sabi Shepherd
lang: English
asin: B0716M744B
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Tags: iBooks online how read via how to, free online iphone, phone wiki free eReader book, book for mac, thepiratebay torrent download, tom portable german direct link online, how to find book without register, book iCloud, text view writer download amazon, kindle download free, book DepositFiles, discount for book, fb2 sale tablet access online, torrent download 1337x, read online pdf free

I,,,,never,,,,thought,,,,I’d,,,,sell,,,,anything,,,,to,,,,anyone!,,,,I,,,,was,,,,a,,,,reporter,,,,,y’knowUPDATE:Hamish,,has,,started,,a,,DIY,,Book,,podcast!,,Back,,in,,2000,,,I,,wrote,,an,,article,,for,,this,,website,,about,,how,,to,,produce,,your,,own,,book.
Now,,,,Here’s,,,,How,,,,YOU,,,,Can,,,,Learn,,,,the,,,,New,,,,Rules,,,,of,,,,Publishing,,,,That,,,,Make,,,,It,,,,Easier,,,,Than,,,,Ever,,,,to,,,,Write,,,,a,,,,Book,,,,,Get,,,,It,,,,Published,,,,...
This,,,,is,,,,a,,,,funny,,,,page,,,,for,,,,me,,,,to,,,,be,,,,writingWith,,,data,,,on,,,hundreds,,,of,,,thousands,,,of,,,titles,,,,it,,,was,,,...
The,,,Law,,,of,,,Attraction,,,Really,,,Works:,,,1,,,Epic,,,Story,,,and,,,7,,,Powerful,,,TipsA,,year,,ago,,,you,,wouldn’t,,have,,caught,,me,,dead,,writing,,a,,blog,,post,,about,,the,,Law,,of,,Attraction.
By,,Hamish,,MacDonaldHere’s,,,,my,,,,take,,,,on,,,,your,,,,situation,,,,...
So,,,,I've,,,,been,,,,working,,,,on,,,,a,,,,book,,,,for,,,,a,,,,while,,,,now,,,,,and,,,,before,,,,I,,,,do,,,,any,,,,marketing,,,,or,,,,any,,,,promotions,,,,,i,,,,just,,,,want,,,,to,,,,order,,,,a,,,,simple,,,,hard,,,,copy,,,,of,,,,it,,,,and,,,,go,,,,through,,,,it,,,,as,,,,a,,,,...
Two,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,,the,,,,first,,,,Author,,,,Earnings,,,,report,,,,revealed,,,,the,,,,growing,,,,market,,,,share,,,,of,,,,self-published,,,,ebooksBut,,as,,I’ve,,gained,,experience,,as,,a,,freelance,,...
Thanks,,for,,your,,question,,,Johnny!,,It’s,,not,,unusual,,for,,an,,editor,,or,,proofreader,,to,,be,,confronted,,with,,this,,conundrum

The,,,Versatile,,,Freelancer:,,,How,,,Writers,,,and,,,Other,,,Creative,,,Professionals,,,Can,,,Generate,,,More,,,Income,,,by,,,Seizing,,,New,,,Opportunities,,,in,,,Critiquing,,,,Consulting,,,,Training,,,,and,,,...
I,,,Finally,,,Made,,,Money,,,By,,,Self,,,Publishing

07f867cfac

,Plus Tard: Comment arr&ecirc;ter de tout remettre au lendemain, supprimer les distractions intempestiveset obtenir plus de r&eacute;sultats. (French Edition)How Positive and Negative Electronic Word of Mouth can Affect ConsumerLes erreurs des agents, des n&eacute;gociateurs et des mandataires: 12 erreurs &agrave; &eacute;viter ! (French Edition)CSR und Strategisches Management: Wie man mit Nachhaltigkeit langfristig im Wettbewerb gewinnt (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)Votre guide d&eacute;butant pour gagner 600 euro par semaine en affiliation avec Twitter : marketing avec twitter (French Edition)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Connected LogisticsPhone Message Log: Distressed Wood Panel DesignTelephone Memo Journal Notebook to log, Track, Monitor Phone Calls and Voice Mail For Business, Office ... Record Messages (Office Supplies) (Volume 12)El Programa de las Naciones Unidas para el Desarrollo: Una red mundial de desarrollo al servicio del progreso humano (Cultura econ&oacute;mica) (Spanish Edition)K&ouml;rpersprache lesen und meistern EBook &uuml;ber nonverbale Kommunikation f&uuml;r mehr Selbstbewusstsein im Dating Flirten und Liebe, f&uuml;r Frauen und M&auml;nner im Beruf und Beziehungen (GeLa estrategia CRM: Las claves para aumentar y fidelizar a la clientela (Gesti&oacute;n y Marketing) (Spanish Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [*V3R3tz*] Index du Forum -> Bistrot -> le bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006